The Central Coast is a popular retirement location and GPBC seeks to connect with and minister to the senior members of our community.
- Leisure Timeis an informal gathering held each Wednesday in the church hall where games,craft and a cup of tea etc. are shared together, followed by lunch prepared by our volunteers.
- Coastal Friends meet once a month on 2nd Thursday for various outings to local attractions.
- The GPBC Church Bus picks up at three nearby retirement villages each Sunday for church,and drops off afterwards (to enquire whether a pick up is available in your area, please contact the church office).
- Regular worship services are also held in the retirement villages with GPBC taking an active role.
- We also keep close contact with local nursing homes, visiting residents and sending gifts at special times of the year.
- Pastoral care team keep close contact with the senior members of the church family especially those who become more housebound or frail.
For more information on any events or activities for Seniors, please contact the church office.