The Central Coast is a popular retirement location and GPBC seeks to connect with and minister to the senior members of our community.
- Leisure Time is an informal gathering held each Wednesday usually in the Jacaranda room, although currently being held off-site, where games, craft and a cup of tea etc. are shared together, followed by lunch prepared by our volunteers.
- Coastal Friends meet once a month on 2nd Thursday for various outings to local attractions.
- Encore services happen ever 2-3 months and are for everyone but are a favourite for our seniors as they are taken on a trip through the treasury of praise and worship music of past generations, presented in two complementary but distinct styles – Traditional and Country Gospel. Come ready to join us in song and be uplifted in your faith and Christian walk. Then light refreshments served afterwards.
- Some folk car pool from their nearby home or retirement villages each Sunday for church. (To enquire whether a pick up is available in your area, chat to others or please contact the church office).
- Regular worship services are also held in the retirement villages with GPBC taking an active role.
- We also keep close contact with local nursing homes, visiting residents and sending gifts at special times of the year.
- Pastoral care team keep close contact with the senior members of the church family especially those who become more housebound or frail.
For more information on any events or activities for Seniors, please contact the church office.